Wednesday, June 27, 2018

square dance 5

I have been working on the mystery quilt from My Carolina Home.
I finished the May clue - promenade -of square dance mystery quilt. The next step is assembly. I hope scrappy looks okay.



I have a block finished for stella cyrana. This is the only block in the quilt. There is some wool applique, but, this is the only pieced block, and there are 12.



My Carolina Home

my fabrics  for clue 1
clue 2 dosi do
  clue 3 come down the middle

clue 4 allemande left
Clue 5  promenade


I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP



4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of blocks - you're one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    I love how all these pieces look together!

    thanks so much for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella Cyrana is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete