Saturday, June 30, 2018

june squared away

Another rainbow scrap challenge Saturday and the last of the aqua/ teal for the month of June.
This month's squared away block  included four patches which I love




And the other end of the month consequence. yep... it needs some attention. But, the cutting table mess comes like clockwork just like the end of the month. As do the moans when I think of cleaning it. I just read that next month our color is red/maroon.


I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc18 super saturday


ufo busting

8 comments:

  1. Your blocks look great! I really like the fabrics in the third block. I'm cleaning my sewing room today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your squared away blocks are lovely in teal. My sewing room has a regular cycle of mess-up and clean-up as well. When I can't find the cutting table it's time to clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty blocks! It's fun to see your fabrics close-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you took a picture of my cutting table!! Well, except for the lovely AQUA/TURQUOISE Jelly Roll over on the right. I've never purchased one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great block! Ideal size and number of patches for a scrappy pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your aqua sampler blocks turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blocks and great colors!

    ReplyDelete