Sunday, June 24, 2018

stash report June 24, 2018

Part of my monthly goal for June, is to work on assembling my snow days quilt. I have 2 more blocks that need addtional stitching. after blocks are added. I am looking forward to doing this while we watch the last Harry Potter movie.




Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 15 yards mint sorbet
Fabric Used year to Date: 282 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 136 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 145 3/4 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min 7 days this week.

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching link in sidebar

Oh scrap link in sidebar

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

9 comments:

  1. Snow days....don't even want to think about it. I love summer so much, but your quilt will be lovely and warm when that nasty season does come. Cause as much as I try, I've not had success at wishing it away.

    I managed to be your very first commentor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful block! I love having a hand project to work on while watching TV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore hand embroidered quilts like this, and yours is going to be amazing! I'm new to your blog, through your Oh, Scrap! link up, and I must tell you all yours quilts are wonderful. Keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching! Have fun completing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your slow stitching while watching the movie! You have awesome stash numbers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good! Great numbers this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dork! I erased my own comment! LOL Trying again. I'm impressed by how much fabric you've used this year. Even bringing in a fair amount, you've used a lot, and that means you've turned over your stash, which is also good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow girl! You are going to town this year on destash. That is a lot of yards used.

    Is that crab apple hill? Love their patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that’s a lot of stash used! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete