Friday, June 1, 2018

uncle sam's hat

I have a Friday finish that I am super happy to show. This is a large rug -24 in x 51 in. The colors are a little brighter outdoors than they really are in the living room. I am grateful that most of the wool in this rug has come from recycled wool, and I hand dyed a few pieces. I added velvet to the flag and that is lovely up close. I like a scrappy rug just like I like scrappy quilts too.


It's a Polly Minnick pattern called Uncle Sam's hat. I started it in January of this year.
I found a few glitter blocks that I still needed to assemble and they are done. I think that is all the blocks I need to start assembling this quilt.



I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop


2 comments:

  1. The rug is awesome!! Great job on using up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rug! It is such a fun way to use up scraps. And your blocks are beautiful too. Thanks for linking to TGIFF :)

    ReplyDelete