Friday, June 22, 2018

grad present

Hooray! I followed these instructions for a fix for the blogger email problem and it worked.! cue the happy dance.

It is graduation season, and I have 3 open houses that I really want to attend. This quilt was for a cousin's daughter. It was a kit I purchased when visiting my daughter in Utah. It was called Mint Sorbet. I really like sewing quilt kits. All the leg work is done for you, and it is all contained in a little bag. It makes the mess on my cutting table look frivolous.



 At the open house, these cupcakes were served. Have you ever bitten into a cactus? even if it is made of frosting? It is a funny feeling. They looked so real.


I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt! the cactus cake looks yumm :D
    Thank you for linking up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a beautiful finish. The cupcake looks fun, hope it was equally yummy.

    ReplyDelete