Saturday, June 23, 2018

rainbow sewing

The rainbow scrap challenge color for June is turquoise and teal. I had scraps to make 4 of them. My design wall is looking so pretty with all the rainbow block projects. I think if you go rainbow quilting, you never go back.


I have 32 of these blocks made for a quilt. I want 42 when I am done. A little each month is a fun way to make a quilt, especially, when each month is a different color.



I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc18 super saturday

ufo busting

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. So many pretty tiny bits of happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blocks. I agree, once you've gone rainbow, there is no going back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those blocks, especially with the teal and turquoise backgrounds! That's going to be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with you when you say "I think if you go rainbow quilting, you never go back", I've been following along for a few years and still loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! What a great way to use up little bits. I love rainbow quilting - It gets me motivated to get my scraps used up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great TURQUOISE/AQUA blocks for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love rainbow quilts! Yours is looking so good. I love how your blocks have a small pop of other colors as well.

    ReplyDelete