Friday, June 29, 2018

snow days -where do I start

Part of my One monthly goal, was to assemble all the stitched pieces and finish the stitching on snow days. I haven't had it out since January, so I had to reacquaint myself with the random pieces and parts. I wasn't sure where to begin. I divided the parts from the extra fabric that I might still need.



The instructions are as big a book as war and peace. I scanned through them again.


And I finished the border pieces with stitchery and even pieced the very center.


Part 2 of my goal was to finish Christmas lights mystery quilt. Which I blogged about here.


And I also set a goal to cut out stella cyrana quilt which I did.


And I sewed most of the blocks together.


I met my goals and One monthly goal has been a big help. It is just enough to help me be accountable and not too much it is overwhelming.

I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop



3 comments:

  1. Lots of progress! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible! You have such great progress. I love your finished Christmas lights quilt: great colors. And your Crabapple Hill quilt is amazing: the combination of soft pale blues and browns really lends itself to the design. Congratulations for putting it together. I have Over the River and through the Woods about halfway embroidered.
    Hooray for you and 3 project accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of progress for June. Congrats on getting so much done!

    ReplyDelete