Wednesday, June 20, 2018

square dance 4

I have been working on the mystery quilt from My Carolina Home.
I finished the May clue - allemande left- of square dance mystery quilt. The reveal has already happened, and I am really happy with the quilt. I just have not caught up yet.


I have been working on stella cyranna quilt and I have all the square in a square blocks finished.
The purple fabric is a brushed deco fabric, and the nap would make the pieces shift under the pressure foot, but I think we convinced it to cooperate.


I also tried a few triangle squares. I thought the brocade would be more difficult, but it wasn't, and it ironed nicely.



My Carolina Home

my fabrics clue 1
clue 2 dosi do
  clue 3 come down the middle

clue 4 allemande left

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP



WIPs with friends

Oh Scrap link in sidebar

3 comments:

  1. love your projects!
    thanks for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your square in a square blocks. That's going to be a very richly textured quilt even before it's quilted.

    ReplyDelete