Sunday, June 17, 2018

stash report June 17, 2018

There was a $2.00 bundle at goodwill this week. Some of the fabrics went right back to goodwill, but I think I got my money's worth,



I had no idea the pieced blocks were in the bundle - serendipity





I kept 5 yards which about half of the bundle.

I have a great quilt to bind today for my slow stitching that I will show next week.

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 13 1/4 yards Christmas lights
Fabric Used year to Date: 267 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 136 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 130 1/4 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min 7 days this week.

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching link in sidebar

Oh scrap link in sidebar

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces



4 comments:

  1. I'm the first comment...that's cool. Sounds like you did really well with your purchase. More than you needed and such a good price!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your slow stitching today and we look forward to seeing your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! Blocks and background fabric. Some of the kids prints were cute too. Great numbers for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks were a very lucky find. You've got some great stash numbers for this year.

    ReplyDelete