Thursday, February 1, 2018

a new month

The start of a  new month and a chance to try something new.
I am hoping to start a new quilt for a Grandson called cosmic space for one monthly goal at Elm street quilts. I bought it as a kit but have lost the pattern. So I will need a little searching time. I think I took the pattern out of the kit to read the directions and put it somewhere safe.


I want to quilt an old quiltville mystery called Easy Street. for 6and6in2018  and my mystery quilt challenge at Jos Country junction. Everything is ready, I just need to finish a customer quilt and the frame will be ready.



It is time to review what I need to do again with my Snow days quilt, especially since it is topical. I hope to make at least a few more blocks.


And I look forward to moving my rainbow scrap challenge projects forward using purple scraps this month for the scrap attack at Confessions of a fabric addict





I am linking (links in the sidebar) to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap
scrap attack
one monthly goal
6and 6 in 2018

5 comments:

  1. Fabric for cosmic quilts looks great. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Cosmic Space" quilt looks really fun, and I've always loved the color combination in "Easy Street." You have some cool projects going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow Days is a fun quilt! I taught myself how to piece and embroider using that pattern! While there are many chopped points in the finished quilt...it is my favorite quilt, since it was my first "official" quilt from a pattern! :-) Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when I pull something out and put it where I can find it and start working on it. Usually means I search for it for a half hour or more. Hope you find that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clicked over when I saw your cosmic space fabric. I think you might find the pattern at http://blankquilting.net/php/catalog/fabricshop.php?a=sc&Category=421 . I have some of this fabric too. I look forward to seeing your quilt!

    ReplyDelete