Friday, February 16, 2018

Snow Days quilt

I have been anxious to dig around and start more blocks for my snow quilt which is on my one monthly goal list for February.  I needed a 12 inch block.


and a 9 inch block


 Next I need several Martha Washington blocks in 6 inch, 9 inch, and 12 inch. These are going slowly, as each one has different fabrics and different sizes. I added a new batik in the center of the big block. Ooo very pretty.

I have easy street on the longarm. Easy street is a mystery quit from quiltville.




I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop






5 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    I love the colors and blocks you chose for your snow quilt. I can't wait to see them together for your February OMG. It won't be long and we'll have to post our results - I'll watch for yours. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle shades in your snow quilt blocks. Your Easy Street looks to be a very fun and bright project. Happy stitching this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really pretty - love the low volume fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy some PURPLE for the RSC!! Looking forward to seeing your Easy Street Mystery completed. That's one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just keep on sewing! Thanks for visiting TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete