Tuesday, February 6, 2018

cutter gizmo

I love this thing - really love it. for cutting the little thread between chain piecing pieces. I should carry it around my neck everywhere I go, I love it so much. But, it does have to be moved which is wasted movement. Definitely worth it though until....


I found these. Oh yipee! problem solved.


It was difficult to pick which color I would put on my home machine, but aqua won.


But, oh my goodness, it works like a dream. And it is never in the way. These are the best thing.


Now, down the road, the blade is not replaceable. But I have only changed my gizmo blade twice in 3 years. I bought the 3 pack, so my featherweight would have one too. That leaves one in case they get dull too soon.

I am linking to:
Free Motion by the River
to do tuesday
too cute tuesday

3 comments: