Sunday, February 18, 2018

Stash report February 17, 2018

It has been awhile since I ordered from Missouri star quilt company. There have been so many very pretty precuts on special, but I have so many I haven't even opened. I needed thread for the quilting the planet quilt, and there just happened to be a charm pack special, so I clicked the add it to my cart button.It was a day when you could order more of the daily deal than the usual one. I bought 3 charm packs of crystal farm by Edyta Sitar and a mystery charm pack sandscapes chips in green.


I have been slow Sunday spinning and after several weeks, this is the result. There is about 500 yards altogether in eggplant. I am setting the spin after a good wash. I love to see it hanging there looking like real yarn. I still have a pound of this roving to spin, and I will be working on it a little every week.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 3.5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 35 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 2.25 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 23.75 yards


Net Fabric for 2018: 11.25 yards used more than purchased.

I sewed 15 min every day this week.



I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces



6 comments:

  1. The Sandscapes fabrics look interesting. You still have great numbers, even with a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see a fellow spinner! My wheel has been empty for a while, and I need to get back in the habit of spending some time with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you did pretty well on the precuts, very pretty fabrics. Congrats on both the great stash and stitching time reports. Happy stitching this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spun yarn and all those charms packs I'm sure will be well used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 15 minutes a day is awesome! my goal is just to *sew* every day, even if it's just a 30-second corner on a snowball block!

    ReplyDelete