Monday, February 19, 2018

easy street binding

note
I am stitching the binding on my Easy street quilt. This is part of my quiltville mystery quilt challenge of finishing along with Jo's string challenge before the next quiltville  publication. I hopefully will have it ready to show by the end of the week.


I have it in my head to sort, declutter, and pack away Christmas fabric. I have 3 quilts I am cutting while I go through my tubs.
I have a predominantly red and white quilt called peppermint candy.

Jingle bell square from Quiltville addicted to scraps


and a bargello.

I am hoping to cut my Christmas fabric stash by 50% in preparation for down sizing.

I am linking to:


Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar

show and tell monday

design wall monday   

boms away   link in sidebar

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on finishing off Easy Street! You are so close. I love your peppermint candy blocks, very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I'm not going to buy any more Christmas fabric and then I get smitten by a new line - Drat! The Jingle Bell Square quilt looks like it was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that binding for your Easy Street!! What a good idea with the Christmas fabrics. Are you downsizing by choice, or are you preparing for a move?

    ReplyDelete