Sunday, February 25, 2018

Stash report February 24, 2018


A quilt store nearby is closing and have been offering graduated discounts. I purchased these batik pieces at 50 percent off. I really don't have very many and it isn't something that I can find at a discount on a regular basis.



I bought 8 yards

With the finish of easy Street I used 24 yards


With an impending move, I gave 45 yards to lucy

 I'm away from home scouting for a move and I have a chance to stitch in the car, my favorite thing to do.
I have the main blocks stitched, but then after the piecing is done in sections, there is additional stitching on the pieced parts.





Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 69 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 104 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 8 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 31.75 yards


Net Fabric for 2018: 72.25 yards used more than purchased.

I sewed 15 min every day this week.



I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

3 comments:

  1. Great numbers! You showed a lot of restraint with the batiks. I don't know that I would have stopped at 8 yards. Good luck scouting the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those batiks, sad the shop is closing but how nice to be there for a sale, and the stitchery looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful batiks! It is hard to find those on sale. Love the embroidered piece, that's going to be a gorgeous finish.

    ReplyDelete