Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Stash report February 10, 2018

I made a few more string units for birch trees on string Saturday.


I spun more natural dorset fleece for spinning Sunday


and yesterday I quilted a customer quilt.


and spread out a new mess looking for a navy background for my rug hooking project- Uncle Sam's hat. And, before I knew it, I had decided to sort and measure all the blue wool. It was so much fun petting the wool and thinking of all the projects I want to make, but, sorting wasn't even on the to do list anywhere. Now I have to add 'put it all away' on the to do list.


And I am late with last week's stash report

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 31.5 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 21.5 yards


Net Fabric for 2018: 10 yards used more than purchased.

I sewed 15 min every day this week.



I am linking to:
Free Motion by the River
to do tuesday
too cute tuesday

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! I love your quilting on the customer quilt...I love big overall patterns. Good for you for getting in some sewing every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There! I was so glad to see you today! Yes, it is fun to pet wool and dream...recharges our batteries! Your string quilt colors are so light and happy! It will be beautiful! You have great numbers! Congratulations on sewing 15 minutes a day! How sweet - saw my blog on your "Blog List". Sweet Lady, You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great numbers so far! You have a nice selection of blue wool. Now you should show us all your other colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a lot of irons in the fire. Congrats on finding time to stitch every day last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabrics in your string quilt are so pretty! I have found myself doing unplanned sorting and organizing when looking for a fabric too! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete