Sunday, February 4, 2018

sunday stash report February 4 , 2018

I bought some fat quarter bundles at Joann during buy one get one free. These will come in handy for backgrounds.


And these are so cute! little 2 1/2 inch squares. there is 100 in each set. Each set is 7.99 regular price but with a 50% coupon it is 4.00. That is a lot of fun for 4.00. I haven't opened them, I may never want to open them) but they look like a batik mixture of fabrics.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 12.5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 26.5 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 7.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 21.5 yards


Net Fabric for 2018: 5 yards more used than purchased.

I sewed 15 min every day this week with 100%
which raises my current record to 93%

I hope to work on snow days today while I slow down, and enjoy Sunday.


I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces



9 comments:

  1. As adorable as your tiny bundles are all tied up with ribbon, I'm sure they will be even cuter in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished the stitching on Snow Days. Well not really. Since I'm Canadian, I wanted to change the flag out to a Canadian flag but other than that, the stitching is done. Now to make the quilt blocks and do the stitching that runs into them. Lots of work but it's beautiful when it's all done. All Crab Apple Hill stitcheries are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did "Over the River" it was such a fun project! I love mixing embroidery with quilting! Look forward to seeing your project come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neutrals and batiks are never bad choices. I love Crabapple Hill patterns. Look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great project to work on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty all around - new fabric and project! Awesome! I hope you had a chance to stitch today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You added very wise purchases to your stash, which is also part of successful stash management. Those little stacks of 2.5 squares look especially fun. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day, probably easier now that you are feeling better. Thanks for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little 2.5 inch squares are perfect for leader/enders. I'm piecing similar ones into 5 patch bars for a scrappy Rail Fence. Pattern is from Jo's Country Junction "Ariel's Wedding Quilt". The pattern calls for strip sets, but these are working even better IMHO with each 'rail' totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You can't pass up deals like those!

    ReplyDelete