Friday, February 23, 2018

easy street

Easy street is finished. I really like it too. This was the 2012 quiltville mystery quilt. I love the colors. I had most of it finished during the mystery, and have just worked on it here and there since then. This year, I made it my one monthly goal during February to actually quilt and bind it. There are 2520 pieces. and used 23 1/2 yards of fabric. I am one quilt closer to my goal of finishing all quiltville mystery quilts.


I needed my Friday group to help hold it up for pictures. We meet at the library. We have had several days of rain. and some flooding.



I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop




9 comments:

  1. Congrats! I had to finish mine for a Workshop that I took with Bonnie. I had a friend quilt it so It would be done quicker. I have to finish the binding on my OMG. Nice to have a finish, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your border fabric is perfect and I love the striped binding. Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt, the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your version of Easy Street turned out beautifully! Congrats on meeting your OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the colors that you chose for your version of Easy Street. It is EASILY one of my favorites!! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous finish! Congratulations on finishing this beauty!
    My Easy Street is on my bed right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! That is a large quilt - I see why you needed help!!

    ReplyDelete