Sunday, May 21, 2017

stash report May21, 2017


Isn't this wonderful? It is old enough that it is only 36 inches wide. The background color is very popular now. I found it at a flea market.

Judy at Patchwork times has decided to retire from her weekly stash report link up. And I have come to really appreciate it as a way to keep track and journal what I am doing. I realize I can still do the report for myself, but I enjoyed checking in with others to see how they are doing. sigh...
So if you stop by here and have a stash report send me the link.
Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:13 1/2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 192 1/4 yards
Fabric Added this Week:3 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 96 1/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2017: 99 yards more used than added

Mostly I have a large pile of fabric I am donating to our guild quilt show.

 I  have 2 full bobbins spun of merino, so I will be ready to ply them together today


I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

4 comments:

  1. The marino looks wonderful... what are you going to make with it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to find the old fabric at a flea market! I always look but don't often find. Your yarn is gorgeous. How will you use it and what will you make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vintage fabric is very pretty. Do you have immediate plans for it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun bright fabric, can't wait to see what you make out of it!

    ReplyDelete