Saturday, May 6, 2017

green and strings saturday

This time I decided to treadle a bit while watching reruns of perfect strangers. I loved that show in the 80s, and it still makes me laugh. so did I get more sashings done? of course I did - don't be ridiculous. And I did the happy dance too.


20 more finished.
Bonnie Hunter's sashings for wonky wishes are straight set. But I have several blocks finished that are crumb pieced. I wonder how much different it would look if I cut these to fit?


May's rainbow scrap challenge color is green. It isn't easy being green.....

I made some green maple leaves. I love Mr. Elephant:)




I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc17 super saturday



11 comments:

  1. Loving all that low volume goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I LOVED Perfect Strangers in the 80's! Can't wait to see how the crumb blocks will work in the Wonky Wishes. Yes, it will be perfect. Don't be ridiculous! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little elephant is perfect in that square! So fun. Kermit the frog is one of my favorites on the muppets. Hmmmm..... must find some more muppet shows for the kids to watch. They loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green maple leaves. Mine are just opening up on the tree in the front yard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! on completing four GREEN blocks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stripes you're using for the maple leaf stems! They add a fun touch of whimsy to your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute maple leaves blocks I like also the flower one. Green is nature and the color of Spring. Thanks for sharing the Muppet video ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. The elephant is really cute. You've got some very pretty leaves to add to your set.

    ReplyDelete