Tuesday, May 9, 2017

wild and goosey on the design wall

I did the cutting table two step. Step one clean a bunch of stuff off the cutting table by making stacks of partial projects around the room. Step two with the cleaning mojo, begin organizing other places and putting it back on the cutting table, so that it almost is worse than when I started. I found a few missing treasures, and buried some others. sigh....
 The design walls were emptied and wild and goosey was started. I discovered I need more partial cross blocks to finish the edges. My little wall won't hold the whole top, I will have to do it in sections. That is one benefit of doing it scrappy, there is no need to have it all in order before I can start sewing it together.

I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday
Free Motion by the River


I am linking to:
WOW
Midweek Makers
Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social

Silly Mama WIP

4 comments:

  1. Wild and Goosey blocks are on my bucket list. I like how you are setting yours with the "X" blocks. It's going to be a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, wow!!!
    those are impressive!

    thanks so much for linking up!
    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess you're going to have to add another table in the room to break the cycle. Love this scrappy quilt! Thanks for sharing on Midweek Makers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever of you to make it as an alternate block. Are you planning special quilting designs in the lights?

    ReplyDelete