Friday, May 19, 2017

wonky wishes top

Lots of great suggestions for bordering wild and goosey- thank you so much, but I am still just staring at it.

During my hangout with my daughter, I was able to complete the sewing for wonky wishes. Bonnie Hunter didn't use a border, so I won't. It is ready to be prepared for quilting. I can't believe it is done. There is supposed to be agonizing over borders, right? This wasn't even on the list for this month.

I found this buried in a scrap box. I think I will add it to my already long list for maybe someday. I obviously bought it at goodwill. But, it doesn't take up much room, so rather than get rid of it, I will add it to a project box. That way I can be surprised by it again someday. Cleaning out is difficult for me. I still believe I am going to do everything.


I have the top row and a side row on the hourglass leader/ ender in turquoise. Making the corner is a little puzzle. I can sew 2 colors and a neutral willy nilly but when I reach the corner, I have to think a little differently.

I am making room for coral bells




I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   I am featured today!
Whoop Whoop

6 comments:

  1. Great quilt! I like them without borders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially loving the stars quilt... found you via Quilting is More Fun than Housework xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your wonky wishes is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a scrapalicious wonky wishes! I could just stare at all those fabrics for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with TGIFF! I rarely use borders any more - makes the process so much faster :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both projects are looking great. Love those wonky stars!

    ReplyDelete