Sunday, May 28, 2017

stash report may 28 2017

It's time to come clean. sigh... Joann had a 75% off quilt bundle coupon which included fat quarters, jelly rolls, and charm packs. So I went overboard.  i bought mostly colors that read a color. I know I bought too much, but Ididn't realize just how many yards I would have to report. There was 70 yards. Oh my. but a jelly roll for 6.00 is pretty inspiring.and it's already cut.




Stash report

Fabric Used this Week:0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 192 1/4 yards
Fabric Added this Week:73 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 169 1/4 yards



Net Fabric for 2017: 22.75 yards more used than added
at least I am still in the black
beautiful batiks 3 yards 


I have a date with some slow, wonderful hand binding. I really look forward to this part.
I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

6 comments:

  1. It's hard to pass up those sales. I'm in the same boat you are. At least you are still in the black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jelly rolls are going to save some time and you have a good variety too. Was the coupon on line, I rechecked my flier and there isn't one in it. Have a restful week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting... hand stitching the binding is one of my favourite things to do... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are a whole lot of jelly rolls. I wish I had noticed that sale. You have quite a stash to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 75% off, wow! Well worth stocking up at those prices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. $6.00 a jelly roll? Well worth the "oops" in stash! I don't think there is a quilter around that could resist such a deal!

    ReplyDelete