Monday, May 8, 2017

design wall cleaning


It is time to get wild and goosey on the design wall, so I have been trying to get them emptied the proper way by finishing what is there. But I need to just clean them off today and start wild and goosey or, I won't have a chance to get it done by the end of the month.
The Bonnie Hunter leader/ ender challenge has one more green side to add then on to blue.


Floating stars from Crafty old broads has several sections together and some setting triangles.



I was afraid all the columbine died last year, but they are doing well this year. I planted pink ones and now I have burgundy. How did they do that?

I am linking to:
Making Monday
Moving it Forward Monday 

main Crush Monday

5 comments:

  1. I like your pink and green quilt. Is it wild and goosy? Hum. pink turning to burgundy... I wonder if it has to do with the acidity in the soil like hydrangeas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful leaders & enders project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a good hourglass quilt and your quilt qualifies beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful projects. Love all those hourglass blocks. Happy your columbine survived it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete