Saturday, May 20, 2017

green leaves


I made a few flying geese to see if that is what I want in the border, and I think I like the zig zag better - you? I could do both, but then we are missing the point.... those great wild and goosey blocks are the center stage not the borders.

I have grown a few green leaves for the cutting garden for the rainbow scrap challenge. I sure enjoy following the colors and adding a little bit at a time to a future quilt.



Oh the yellow iris is out to play with her friends the green leaves.

I have a new spring t shirt - I just love the saying
I am linking to
 SewCan She
rsc17 super saturday

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    I love, love, LOVE the t-shirt. Perfect except mine needs to say Aunt. I don't know about the border . . . but I look forward to seeing what you decide. What if it was a solid? The iris is gorgeous, and love the leaf blocks too. They look fun to make ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a scrappy saw tooth border?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the zigzag border better. Hope you got in some great stitching time last weekend.

    ReplyDelete