Monday, April 10, 2023

wonderland holiday runner

One, of my "to be quilted" Ufo projects, is an old Ufo from a class that I took in 2013. I have finally quilted it. It is long runner in beautiful Christmas  fabrics. It needs to have prairie points added before I can actually bind it. We had a Local quilt shop, at the time, and, it was just down the road from my home. It was small, but, a great place to hang out. And, ahem, I did my very best to keep them in business. It closed in 2014. I took as many classes as I could. The runner was one of them. I started so many new projects, then, so, I didn't get as many done. 



I am linking:


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh pretty! Definitely worth finishing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those peeks at your runner look beautiful! Too bad that shop closed, it sounds like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your prairie points. They are a fun addition to a quilt. I hope that your join my Sew & Tell party. The more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the addition of the prairie points! Can't wait to see the finish. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That runner is beautiful and I love the addition of the prairie points! Thanks for linking up with Monday Musings!

    ReplyDelete