Friday, April 7, 2023

scrappy pinwheels finished

My Friday finish this week is scrappy pinwheels. I really enjoyed making this pattern and quilt. I started it in 2018 in an effort to use 2 1/2 inch scraps. It would be great for a jelly roll. One jelly roll would make it bigger than this one. I liked it so much, I recently cut another one in upcycled shirt fabrics.

60 x 68 = 14 yards


I quilted an overall paisley and used the backing for binding

My version of the pattern here

I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a very bright and fun finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun scrap quilt! There's so much movement to it and the colours are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that an interesting pattern!! so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in your scraps! Love the quilting on this. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete