Sunday, April 30, 2023

stash report April 30, 2023

I bought some springy charm squares. I keep buying them for a particular quilt I have in mind. If I don't stop buying, the quilt will be a super king size.




stash report April 23, 2023

fabric added: 2 yards

fabric added year to date: 58 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards  
fabric used year to date: 145 1/2 yards

85 1/ 2 yards used more than bought 

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I have a goal to add one strip of wool to my village rug everyday. Some days I add more. Sundays, I spend real time on it, and make a little more progress. I mentioned before that I am having trouble repeating the dye color for the background, so I am hooking a little everywhere on the background.

gee it's fun

And, oops, look what I bought. I swore I would not cave to the cross stitch thing. I finished that phase years ago, and, gave everything to my daughter. But.... I keep seeing such cute things on Sunday blogs.


I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are going to have to raid your daughter's stash in order to start your new cross-stitch project. I love the spring floral fabric that you bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spring themed charm packs. It's so hard to resist the lure of stitching stuff. I look at it because Grad Gril likes it, but oh I'm so tempted to get back into it because there are such cute things out there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top charm is, well, charming. That will be a cheerful quilt no matter how large it becomes. I've divested a lot of cross-stitch stuff but I still have DMC floss as well as Paternayan needlepoint yarn. Maybe when I've sewn up all my stash....which will be in about 200 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear! I've caught the cross stitch bug again too. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project of floral quilt is going to be beautiful, whatever the size it will be ;) One or ten cross stitch projects can't harm ;D
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete