Saturday, July 31, 2021

last saturday

 I am working on a more eclectic housing addition for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.

3 1/2 inch

Hubby is recovering well from hip replacement surgery. It helps me realize just how much he does around here while I try to pick up the slack. And the zucchini just keeps coming. LOL

this will be a busy quilt


I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - top - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

7 comments:

  1. Glad to know your husband is recovering well. Love, love love those tiny houses. Have a wonderful weekend, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute houses! Love those waffle blocks, too. They're on my list to make, one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your houses are so cute, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad he is in recovery mode! I'm wanting some zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting now! Yum. Pretty blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little houses! It amazes me how well people do after hip surgery these days! Continued healing with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Great looking houses. I really like your
    waffle blocks. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to your hubby's speedy recovery, giving your more time to quilt! Yay!

    ReplyDelete