Sunday, July 18, 2021

stash report July 18, 2021

I found another bag of scraps at goodwill. good stuff..

top row:  four quarter yards of batik -  3 fat quarter
bottom row- large pieces of scrap


Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 87 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 2 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 93 1/4 yards

net fabric:  5 3/4 yards bought more than used 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. 

I have started a new rug hooking project. I bought this kit at a quilt show. I am hoping to hook mats for my dining room chairs. This size project I can also take to rug guild meetings. 


I have a little of the sheep started and will work on that today for Slow Sunday Stitching

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Oh yippee... a new hooking project... can't wait to see how it turns out! Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy seeing your progress on your rug hooking projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the rainbow colored batik. You have stayed close to break even this year on the stash management front, which is a lot better than I've been able to manage this year. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete