Sunday, July 11, 2021

stash report July 11, 2021

Look what I found at goodwill this week. I found a bag of scraps - be still my heart. I liked the colors and it looked like the pieces were decent size. I am taking stuff to goodwill in the BIG cleanup of summer 2021, but, then, I have to look inside......

happy in a bag
L-R: half yards -fat quarters- quarter yards- scraps

There was 3 yards and scraps and all very nice. I paid 3.50 for the bag.


 Stash report July 11, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 87 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 3 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 91 1/4 yards

net fabric:  3 3/4 yards bought more than used 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 3 days this week. 

I have started a new rug hooking project. I bought this kit at a quilt show. I am hoping to hook mats for my dining room chairs. This size project I can also take to rug guild meetings. 

sunflower chair pad

Lori braided chair pad


I am linking to:

10 comments:

  1. The $3.50 you paid at the thrift shop was a great bargain! I like the cute sheep, it will make a very nice chair cushion. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice bag of scraps. The big clean up? Sounds like something I should do. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little sheep. I have to do that too, peek inside the thrift shop when I go to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish our Goodwill had fabric for that price. Great find.
    Your rugs are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find at the thrift! I love when people donate the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure got a bargain on those fabrics, I love donating after a big clean and I usually go in for a look. I am once again clearing out stuff, this summer I am doing an extreme purge at 66 years old I decided I don't need half of the stuff I have I donate at a variety so I don't overwhelm them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great find at Goodwill, and lovely new project! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky find at Goodwill. In an effort to reduce my stash of yarn and fabric, I have been donating packages to Goodwill. I always hope that someone will enjoy using them. Hooked chair mats are a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fabrics, the butterflies are so cute, and the price very good! Lovely new rug hooking project.
    Thanks for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a friend who is lucky as you are at Goodwill. Kiddos to you for a good find. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete