Sunday, July 25, 2021

stash report July 25, 2021

New batik charm squares arrived this week. I like the colors. I bought them "just because". We had a shop hop this week, and my daughter was here to go with me. There were 30 shops in booths in a big convention center. We both showed some restraint and came home with the same fabric too. That is always fun. Fabric prices had indeed risen. 

cheerful

I bought the template to make this fabric ring. It wasn't what I thought it was. But it works like the twister templates. First you sew the charm squares together and then cut a dresden shape. I didn't get much more than a skim over the directions with all the fun we are having around here.


stash report July 25, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 87 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 1 1/2 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 94 3/4 yards

net fabric:  7 1/4 yards bought more than used 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I am back to sewing first thing in the morning.

 I bought this kit at a quilt show. I am hoping to hook mats for my dining room chairs. This size project I can also take to rug guild meetings. I didn't get to rug hooking guild this week, but, I have a sheep for my chair mat hooked. 




 I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful batiks. And I love the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty fabric and interesting pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun fabrics and what an awesome project . Can not wait to see your progress and your rug hooking is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. You picked up some oh so pretty colorful fabrics and what a cool pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shop hops are always such fun. You found some fun stuff to bring home. Congrats on all the stitching this week. The sheep is really fun. Happy stitching this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sheep is adorable!! And I can really see why you got those charm packs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful fabrics, you are going to have fun with them! Cute little hooked sheep!

    ReplyDelete