Saturday, July 17, 2021

crumby stars

I am catching up the crumb star blocks I needed for June and the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I made a few darkish tiny houses.


I am just now making the red exclamation points for May for the full stop quilt that Angela is doing.


I made a few this morning since I was so close



we have had rainy weather for a few days and the weeds are sooo happy. 

I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - top

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie, love the dark blue crumb stars, Can't wait to see what you will make with those lovely mini houses. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks and interesting projects in the making, have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on your catch-up work for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I am not the only one still sewing with purple!

    Thanks for linking up all your lovely blocks with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete