Sunday, August 1, 2021

stash report August 1, 2021

I ordered a mystery fat quarter bundle from Missouri star quilt company. I liked all the fat quarters that I received. There were a few colors of the top fabric and nothing too wild. 

It was fun to see what was a mystery

stash report August 1, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 24 yards    for aunt elizas star

Fabric Used year to Date: 111 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 3 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 97 3/4 yards

net fabric: 13 3/4 yards used more than bought - I am on the positive side again

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I have a list that helps to keep me motivated

I started making these soap sacks for a homeless initiative while I was waiting during hubby's surgery. They are quick and easy and will use leftover cotton yarn. When my daughter was here she was making them and shared the pattern. She made 20 while she was here. I believe she has made over a hundred.  I don't remember all the details. I will check with her again and get more info. But, I think I will work on these today for slow Sunday stitching.





I am linking to:



5 comments:

  1. Great mystery bundle!!! I hope your DH is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up the soap sack program and will begin to make them to donate to our food pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Aren't mystery bundles fun? Love that project! I wonder if this: https://www.soapsacks.com/ is what you were referring to? I hope your DH is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'd be that brave, but glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your husband is getting better and well recovering. Pretty mystery bundle! Soap sacks look like a good idea, and an easy project to make.
    Thank you for linking up ❤️

    ReplyDelete