Saturday, August 14, 2021

crumb stars

I had fun digging in the scrap bag for aqua crumbs. I knew I wanted to make crumb stars this week and with the color of aqua. Aqua is the color of the month for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I was able to make 9 centers and then, 9 blocks.




I found all of these crumbs in the crumb and string bins. I had cleaned them all into one place as we prepared for company. I was afraid, if I broke them out of hiding, a mess would ensue. But, I think I outsmarted it.

I am off to a retreat this weekend, and I had a disaster that I will have to tell about later. But, it is ok.


I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

6 comments:

  1. Love these aqua crumb blocks! You always have such great scraps. Have fun at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crumb stars in aqua are so pretty! Have fun at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks.... have fun at your retreat this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the aqua stars, they are alive with colour! Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite ways to use crumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the aqua stars. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete