Sunday, August 22, 2021

stash report August 22, 2021

I had to buy fabric to recut  the diamonds for sea swept. I bought 2 yards of kona snow from Joann fabrics. And, I nearly used all of it. Those blocks are done and I am starting the assembly of the quilt.


 stash report August 22, 2021


Fabric Used this week: 0 yards    

Fabric Used year to Date: 129 yards

Fabric Added this week: 2 yards  kona snow replacement
Fabric Added Year to Date: 103 1/2 yards

net fabric: 25 1/2 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. 

I have been working on a new rug hooking project. I bought this chair pad kit at a quilt show. I am hoping to hook mats for my dining room chairs. This size project I can also take to rug guild meetings as a portable project. I will use this as my slow stitching project today.


I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. I like the fabrics in those blocks. Looking forwar to seeing your progress on those chair pads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to hook covers for the dining room chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the quilt. Lovely batiks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your aqua diamonds, very pretty! Great new rug hooking project too!

    ReplyDelete