Saturday, August 7, 2021

small piecing

I made it to our Friday  quilt group yesterday. I was trying to catch up with my sea swept blocks. I made some progress on the diamond part of the sashing. 

The weather has been so nice. High seventies and sunshine. I really don't like when the cicadas make the sound of fall coming. The summer has passed so quickly.

I am still working with darks for the tiny houses and the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. 


I did have 3 aqua ish strips for the psp 20/21 blocks


oops found these on the floor

I have tucked all the strings and crumbs away for company, but, it is time to find them again to make crumb stars. And, I would like to make aqua tiny houses. So much fun, so little time.


I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

aqua ufo

country roads

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

5 comments:

  1. The little houses are so cute! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tiny houses in every color! Those postage stamp blocks are great, too. They're going to make an amazing quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiny houses seems to be a lot of fun block to sew and the aqua PS blocks are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blocks. I agree with you -- so much fun, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great blocks and I too agree with your line about the fun and how little time there seems to be!

    ReplyDelete