Sunday, August 29, 2021

stash report August 29, 2021

 More fabric trickling in the house. I won the drawing for show and tell at quilt guild.

and I like charm packs

stash report August 29, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards    

Fabric Used year to Date: 129 yards

Fabric Added this week: 1.5 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 105 yards

net fabric: 24 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. and made significant progress on sea swept.

I didn't go to rug hooking guild last week. I stayed home to longarm, since I have a few last minute quilters getting ready for our quilt show October 1st. They have these puppy dog eyes when they ask if I can get it done in time. What little progress I made on the sheep project was at home. I bought this chair pad kit at a quilt showI look forward to adding to this as my slow stitching project today.



I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. The fabric that you won is very pretty. I really like that chair pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for winning these pretty charm packs! Have fun longarming for the show ;)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free fabric is the best fabric! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win. Free fabric, as for quilting quilts, best way to do it in summer. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Those charm packs are so pretty! That rug hooking project is going to be a winner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've been busy with other's projects, so it's good you were able to work in some time for your own projects. Hopefully this week has been more your stuff then quilting for others.

    ReplyDelete