Monday, August 2, 2021

goals

 The rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy color for August is aqua. I remembered country roads that is ready to be quilted and decided that will be my goal for one monthly goal at elm street quilts. I have some charity quilts to quilt first, then I will give it a turn on the longarm. 

country roads





It is time to put waffle stamp blocks away for a little vacation since I have finished the last of the blocks to be sewn.

I have 168 blocks

I have cut and sewn these blocks along with the rainbow scrap challenge this year also. I have other projects I want to move along.

12 comments:

  1. hej maggie,
    your country roads top looks amazing, fine colours. What? a few charity quilts to quilt? OMG! :0) the waffle stamp blocks are also great! hugs from denmark, Ulrike :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country Roads is so very pretty! I really, really love the aqua background with the gold edging. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the aqua in country roads, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning! I wanted to let you know that I am subbing in as the hostess for the Tuesday To-Do Linky party. Feel free to join in over at MelvaLovesScraps(dot)blogspot(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out great, love the splash of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time for Country Roads! Love the Aqua background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 168 blocks! That is going to be magnificent. Your country roads quilt is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your waffle stamp blocks look really interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll look assembled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely aqua quilt! How nice that RSC prompted you to begin to finish it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete