Saturday, October 3, 2020

rsc yellow ps

I am starting the month with the tiniest pieces for the rainbow scrap challenge. I am hoping the color is yellow. I had been adding yellow psp20 blocks as I was making other psp20 blocks, if I found yellow in my scraps. Otherwise, I would not have made them, since, I am committing to finishing a quilt before I work on anything else.  So far, it's been a week, and, I have kept that commitment.
Yellow is my official favorite color.






I have already started looking ahead to next year's rainbow scrap challenge, and, decided it will be a finish year. I still have country roads, tiny houses, and psp blocks to work on making.

10 comments:

  1. So many wonderful bits and pieces in your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your bright yellow block in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the psp20 with the different shades of yellow. Maybe you'll get a finish or two in the next few months?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow is a fun color to sew with, and your blocks look great! I'm trying to work on finishing up previously started projects, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such tiny squares! The yellow makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your have a lot of scrappy RSC project going but they're all so pretty. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun to see your scrappy blocks, you do such a nice job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo boo, you were right! The color is yellow! A happy sunny color to sew with. Lots of shades of yellow out there! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Beautiful yellow blocks...thanks for stopping by my
    place..have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good plan for next year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge, Maggie! I tried to do a little bit of that for this year's challenge. Not with my RSC blocks, but with any UFO that happened tp coincide with each Color of the Month. I hope you enjoy working on those finishes!

    ReplyDelete