Tuesday, December 10, 2019

mini template round 2

I went to a geneology workshop last night and feel motivated to try a little harder to search through my family history. I know it can be important to my Grandchildren who never knew my family. They were all gone by the time they were born. That is what happens to a late in life daughter of a late in life daughter of a late in life daughter. And Yes, I had a late in life child, even though I swore I wouldn't. It's a blessing and a curse......
Playing with the new mini pineapple ruler is addictive. I can make it with the smallest scraps. And I have a shoe box full of little triangles from the quilt wild and goosey.




The size difference doesn't seem so great while I am working on the small one, but when I put them next to each other, wow.


Here is how I started with the mini template.

I am linking to:
to do tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! I'm a late-in-life daughter myself, and I love getting into genealogy. Boy howdy, I can easily see how that pineapple ruler would become addictive. Besides, you need to keep in practice on how to make that block, right?! Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just gonna tempt me into buying that template, aren't you! Love your mini block!

    ReplyDelete