Saturday, February 9, 2019

yellow sunshine

I'm anxious to get started with the yellow for the rainbow scrap challenge for the month of February. I have the yellow row for wiggle time. It is such a cute quilt.

and the crayon pieced in yellow


I am going through the drawer of bigger hunks and chunks, and, either sorting them and refolding them. or cutting them into useable sizes. I needed 4 1/2 in strips for 2 of the rainbow quilts and 2 1/2 in strips for some of the quilts. Anything really little, I am cutting 2 1/2 in tumbler blocks or spike and valley blocks.



I am linking:


8 comments:

  1. Your Wiggletime quilt is going to be so fun in its rainbow of colors! I keep forgetting I have that pattern and want to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have wonderful vibrant yellow scraps - very much like sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those Bloc-Loc rulers AND all of your sunny YELLOW scraps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn’t it feel great to use up all those little bits?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great ways to use the yellow sunny scraps. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to see yellow this time of the year! It makes me wish for Spring to hurry and get here. I didn't know bloc-loc had that triangle in a square ruler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your yellow strip of my Wiggle Time pattern looks so happy. And like Jayne, I didn't know bloc-loc had those rulers. I might need some.

    Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of sunny yellow in your RSC blocks!

    ReplyDelete