Sunday, February 10, 2019

Stash report February 10, 2019

The border fabric I ordered, came this week for Christmas snowflake. hooray


I bought a border fabric for a fall quilt this week at Joann. I am a little out of season.


And on a whim, I bought a daily fab 5 at missouri star. I love the mini charms, and I have plenty already. I tend to buy them like I would candy, since I can't buy candy any more. I am pretty sure they won't kill my pancreas, or drive my blood sugar too high.
But, what can you do with just one? if you could actually open the pack? and really use them? problem solved - buy 12. haha.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 21 yard orca bay
Fabric Used year to Date: 32 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 4.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 47.5  yards
net fabric: 15.5 yards bought more than used

I have a binding to do today for slow Sunday stitching, my favorite part of the week.


I sewed more than 15 minutes every day - still working on good fortune

I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces

5 comments:

  1. they are cute. What are you making???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tiny Grunge charm packs are going to be fun to play with! Enjoy stitching the binding today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness with 12 charm packs at your fingertips I'd say you have enough to make a nice wall hanging etc. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tiny charm packs too. I look forward to seeing what you imagine with these. I love that blue binding on the green. Blue and green should most certainly be seen together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the border fabric for your Christmas Snowflake project. Hope you finished off the binding. Happy stitching this week. Thank you for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete