Sunday, February 3, 2019

stash report February 3, 2019

Just a few finds at the thrift store this week. The plaid on the right is a homespun, and I still have a fondness for homespun. I have a small collection that I am saving for that "special" quilt. tee hee The floral at the top is actually a cat fabric. I am allergic to cats, so that may be the only way I can turn into a crazy old cat lady.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 11 yard fish jar
Fabric Used year to Date: 11 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 6 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 43 yards
net fabric: 32 yards bought more than used

Today, I have a binding to finish for slow stitching Sunday.


I sewed more than 15 minutes every day - still working on good fortune

I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces

6 comments:

  1. Great finds! Lots of good blenders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love homespun and have very little of it. Your fabric finds are very pretty. Enjoy your binding stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always a happy thing to find treasures in a thrift store. Some great fabrics you found there. Have fun with your hand stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cat fabric. It would make a fun back for a kids quilt. Congrats on finding time to stitch every day last week and thank you for linking up with with the 15 minutes to stitch.

    ReplyDelete