Wednesday, February 20, 2019

double wedding ring

We have had another through the night snowfall and it is pretty looking out the window. Yesterday, I had rug hooking guild and a quilter's group get together. Two fun things in one day is pretty exciting around here.
I spent rug hooking time transferring a new snowman pattern to linen. I didn't get it finished, but I did get it squared and borders straight and nice.
At quilt group, I worked on double wedding ring and sorting through a box, that I wasn't sure just what was in there, despite the labels. I will have to do another post about the treasures I found.
I felt that it was time to revisit the double wedding ring quilt that I started last year during a quilt along at Jo's Country junction. I have several blocks ready to assemble into a row.
Actually, I have blocks in all stages of completion and need to figure out what I have done, and, what I need to still do.

In the pile to the right are the rows ( I have 2) . In the front are the blocks with 2 melons, and the back left pile has 3 melons.


I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

3 comments:

  1. So many pretty fabrics! Wedding ring quilts are so much work. Are you enjoying the process? My sister really wants one, but I haven't been excited about making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!
    your project looks lovely!
    thanks for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dark blue background fabric sets off all the other fabrics so well. You should definitely move the Wedding Ring project along.

    ReplyDelete