Tuesday, January 8, 2019

crazy template


I have been using the scrap crazy template to see if I like it. I have so many great tools that I never use, because I just don't think about it. I discovered that I cut them wrong. I cut the pieces with fabric wrong sides together and I had mirror images instead of a consistent block. So, I cut another set with the fabric all facing the same direction. I was able to put this top together. It is a little small for my preference, But, I don't have enough of the white to make it bigger. I have enough of the other squares, wrong and right, that I can make another quilt. Then, I realized that since it is a "crazy" design, it wouldn't have mattered if they were mirror images anyway. sigh....

Today is a rug hooking day. We have been off for the holidays and it will be good to get together again. I am looking at a snowman rug for the winter months. Although, our winter has been mild so far, but that could change in an instant.

the other template post here

I am linking to:


too cute tuesday

chameleon color linky

Oh scrap


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete