Thursday, January 10, 2019

rug hooking and finish along

I am joining in with the 2019 finish along at She can quilt. I have several goals for the quarter. Some I have already mentioned in my one monthly goal post, But this is for the quarter, and should include what I want to completely finish in the next 3 months.
I have it in my mind to get my Cleveland rug done. I think background goes quicker than the design, And I am making good progress.


For the quarter, I also want to finish the fish jar quilt


orca bay mystery quilt


celtic solstice


and a flannel rag quilt for donation
and find my cutting table again ( definitely no picture) ( and will it ever be completely finished?)

I am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects! The fish jar is really cute and I love the rug hooking. Good luck getting these done.

    Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    Nicole, Handwrought Quilts

    ReplyDelete