Thursday, January 17, 2019

down the homestretch rug hooking

I am down the home stretch for my Cleveland rug. The left is the top of the rug and the right is the bottom of the rug and is already hooked. I hooked the year I started the rug and my initials in odd places as a way of marking time.


While resting ( aka watching TV) last night, I cut 2 1/2 inch tumblers out of a tub of scraps. Why? I ask myself. Because, I had a bunch of leftover tumblers from a tumbler quilt in 2017. And I couldn't decide what to do with them. I didn't want to cut them down to 1 1/2 inch squares, or throw them in the string bucket, which is overflowing, so, I decided to cut more and make a small quilt down the road. I am in no hurry.





The boy in the middle of the picture on the roof is my Grandson. My oldest had a death wish and a great work ethic, which he got from his father. I am so proud that he is teaching my Grandchildren the same.



I am linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment