Wednesday, January 2, 2019

one monthly goal




A new year of possibilities and new goals

I have a new swap that is starting with 4 other friends, we are making the bordered square block in the 4 1/2 inch size, mostly from civil war reproduction fabrics. Each month we need to make 30 blocks. That is 6 blocks per person each month. We were inspired by Pam Buda's new quilt...




I want to make my 30 blocks for January as my One monthly goal. 
My Ufo challenge with Patchwork times is orca bay mystery quilt. I need to get it quilted for January.
My finish it project is to get the fishy quilt quilted and bound.
My flannel project ( 2019 is the year of flannel for me ) is a rag strip quilt. I want to do a baby size.

I have decided to work with the scrap crazy template for January. I have a start on some of the blocks.



I am not sure yet what I want to do with them.

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers


Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP



7 comments:

  1. great goal!
    cute rulers!

    thanks so much for linking up!
    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had the scrap crazy template for at least 5 or more years and haven't done a thing with it! Maybe someday. Hope you meet all your goals for this month. The 9-patch quilt is lovely and will fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to do a quilt with friends! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really pretty scrap blocks! Good luck with your monthly goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete