Monday, January 7, 2019

good fortune - grandchildren

Since the last linky Monday at quiltville for the mystery quilt, I finished the neutral string piecing,

made the red blocks,
 sewed the 12 triangle sets

and made a dent in the remaining triangle units.


I missed the reveal. In my mind, it didn't seem time for another clue. Imagine my surprise at Friday group when they all asked if I liked the quilt. They aren't even making the quilt and they knew. I think it will be a great quilt. This is the point with all the mysteries that I quit for awhile, but, I think I have another week in me. I made a big push to finish all the mysteries last year, and I have 11 finished. You can find them here.

We had a surprise visit from our Grandchildren Sunday. It made my heart happy. We played games and then when the adults were talking (boring) they snuck into the bedroom and watched Studio c on my Ipad.



I am linking to:



boms away 

Oh scrap
Quiltville monday link up

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete